EMPLOYEESHIP ASSESSMENT TOOLBOX
Monitor progress of Employeeship
‘Employeeship’ is what it takes to be a great employee. Just as Leadership is what it takes to be a great leader.
People display Employeeship when they take responsibility for the results of the organisation, are loyal to the people and the goals of the business and take initiative to improve levels of productivity and quality as well as build relationships with others that work.
The Energy Meter is a tool that measures the Employeeship in your organisation, and it provides four different types of reports:
- The Personal Employeeship Meter – determine, evaluate and develop a person’s attitude, behaviour and commitment to the success of themselves and the organisation.
- The Departmental or Team Employeeship Meter – determine, evaluate and develop everyone’s commitment to prosperity of the organisation.
- The Organisational Employeeship (Soft) Culture Meter – a sum of all the Departmental and Team meters that enables overview of results across the organisation.
- The Organisational Employeeship (Hard) Culture Meter – measure the degree with which the organisation’s culture, systems and policies support and inspire everyone to do their best.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Become aware of what it takes to be a good employee
- Identify the characteristics of a high-energy organisation
- Become aware of what it takes for each team to perform at their best
- Determine the systems and policies which are most appropriate for mobilising energy and focus in the organisation