DIFFUSE CONFLICT, EMBRACE DIFFERENCE, IMPROVE PERFORMANCE!
Learn to turn conflicts into constructive outcomes.
Successful conflict management is critical to the productivity and success of a business.
It is useful to recognise that whether we think of conflict as a negative experience, or as a positive opportunity for new and creative ideas, we are not describing conflict itself. Rather we are describing different ways that conflict can be managed.
In any situation where there are more than one definitive set of views or opinions, conflict resolution is about listening, respecting viewpoints and finding the next best option that everyone can support.
This may take time to find, particularly in complex situations where teams of people have emotionally driven needs, borne out of longevity or habit or indeed fear of an unknown future.
A fast-paced, interactive programme that equips people at all levels with skill and confidence to handle workplace conflict effectively.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Explain the main reasons why conflict occurs in the workplace
- Detect indicators of potential conflict
- Address the causes of origin of the conflict, while applying a pragmatic, assertive and constructive approach in resolving difficulties
- Practice, analyse and develop techniques and conflict management skills
- Effectively address and mediate conflict situations across departments