IDENTIFY YOUR POTENTIAL AND DEFINE YOUR PATH
Plan your future career wisely.
Life-long learning is something every individual can harness to improve themselves, their team and their organisation.
Career development relies on this on-going process utilising both formal and informal learning that we all potentially experience to enable a shift to a preferred future.
Career development is a concerted conscious planning process of work based activity in roles undertaken as part of a career timeline. In turn this realises a deeper sense of personal fulfilment, growth and financial stability.
It is a sequential process that begins from an understanding of oneself, defining current and desired state encompassing occupational awareness and shaping a path forward that meets cascaded strategic objectives.
This Career Development course is suitable for anyone who is actively exploring how they may add more value in a new role.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Define your ambitions
- Conduct a personal career SWOT analysis
- Identify your personal motivators and behaviours
- Conduct a career gap analysis to identify your future development areas
- Plan a career conversation with your manager
- Identify your potential using high performance indicators and evaluating yourself against them