ADVANCING MANAGERIAL POTENTIAL
Extend your managerial skills.
Developing and growing into being a good manager takes time – and companies that support managerial growth reap the benefits.
A confident first line manager who can tackle the demands of the role professionally will minimise the strain on their own manager and will also act as a good role model to their own team members. The result? High performing teams who welcome responsibility and adapt to and support change.
This second part of the Management Essentials programme continues the management development process and is designed to reinforce and strengthen existing skills learned in the first phase of the training. It reviews, extends and builds upon previous learning through application to new scenarios and areas.
During this two day course, short input sessions are combined with case studies, group projects, individual questionnaires and exercises to produce a lively and participative learning experience.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Achieve the company’s objectives through the performance of the team
- Motivate, direct and develop the performance of your team
- Use delegation as a tool for the development of team members
- Run productive, high value meetings with your team
- Successfully introduce and handle change
- Conduct performance management processes
- Become a confident and effective decision maker